Sign in with
Your question

College gaming laptop between 600 and 800

Last response: in Laptops & Notebooks
July 12, 2009 6:06:27 AM

1_What is your budget? Between $600 and $800

2_What is the size of the notebook that you are considering? I would prefer a 17 inch, but would be fine with anything abnove 15.4

3_What screen resolution do you want? As high as possible

4_Do you need a portable or desktop replacement laptop? Does not matter

5_How much battery life do you need? At least 2 hours.

6_Do you want to play games with your laptop? If so then please list the games that you want to with the settings that you want for these games. (Low,Medium or High)? Yes, Bioshock, Fallout 3, Oblivion, World of Warcraft on highest settings for the price.

7_What other tasks do you want to do with your laptop? (Photo / Video editing, surfing the web, playing music, watching movies, Etc.) Surfing the web and note taking

8_How much storage (H.D.D Capacity) do you need? Not a lot, as I have a 1tb external for stoarge.

9_If you are considering specific sites to buy from, please post the links to them. newegg.com and dell (I have a 7% school discount to dell)

10_How long do you want to keep your laptop? Through college (4 years)

11_If you would like to mention some other things about purchasing your ideal laptop, post them. Most bang for the buck. If the laptop happens to be 850, but it is that much better, I can squeeze the extra cash out.

12_Please tell us about the brands that you prefer to buy from them and the brands that you don't like and explain the reasons. Best beang for the buck.

13_What country do you live in? United States.

Thank you for your time!
July 15, 2009 6:12:11 PM

If you are super gamer I would recommand ASUS G50Vt-X5 or ASUS G51VX-RX05
if you are not, HP 16t is good for you.
!