howto hotsync tungsten t3 with outlook

September 20, 2004 5:41:14 PM

hi all,
i would be very oblidged if you can tell how to hotsync with windows
2000 with tungsten t3 version 4.2.1
i have also tried to get my palm connected with internet service w/o
any phone ,or is there any isp which provides connection directly to
tungsten t3

would appriciate your comments& help in solving this troubleshooting

thanks

kamal
Anonymous
September 21, 2004 3:42:18 AM

On 20 Sep 2004 13:41:14 -0700, khuranakamal had this to say...

> hi all,
> i would be very oblidged if you can tell how to hotsync with windows
> 2000 with tungsten t3 version 4.2.1
> i have also tried to get my palm connected with internet service w/o
> any phone ,or is there any isp which provides connection directly to
> tungsten t3
>
> would appriciate your comments& help in solving this troubleshooting
>
> thanks
>
> kamal

Performing Hotsync Operations, chapter 20, page 269 of the manual

<http://www-1.palmone.com/us/support/tungstent3/&gt;
Palm - Support - Palm™ Tungsten™ T3 Handheld

--
Hope this helps.
Jim Anderson