Take a look at this really nice Mah Jong chest .

Archived from groups: rec.games.mahjong (More info?)

"Carol Dufour" <caroldufour@sympatico.ca> wrote in message news:<B3eXc.18875$_H5.625419@news20.bellglobal.com>...
> Visit
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5917181079&ssPageName=ADME:B:LC:US:1

I think that is a very nice mahjong box. However, from a business
point of view the maker may want to take the following into
consideration. I showed that same box to a Chinese friend who loves
mahjong. She said that she did not like it because it looked like a
coffin (maybe I Chinese coffin as this was from last year) and that
Chinese people will never buy it.

"Troy O." <t_oz2003@yahoo.com> a écrit dans le message de
> "Carol Dufour" <caroldufour@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
> > Visit

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5917181079&ssPageName=ADME:B:LC:US:1

> I think that is a very nice mahjong box. However, from a business
> point of view the maker may want to take the following into
> consideration. I showed that same box to a Chinese friend who loves
> mahjong. She said that she did not like it because it looked like a
> coffin (maybe I Chinese coffin as this was from last year) and that
> Chinese people will never buy it.

Thank you for sharing your friend' s opinion.
Although such model caskets do not exist, you can be assured there are no
bodies included (only game racks) LOL.