images for 4winds PC game

Archived from groups: rec.games.mahjong (More info?)

Hello everybody!
I put 4 images (bmp format) to use in the PC mahjong game called four winds:
http://www.lehalle.net/clog/index.php?menu=display&table=clog_news&exact=78
they come from the "fat choi spirit" movie (a good mahjong HK movie)
1 answer Last reply
More about images 4winds game
  1. Archived from groups: rec.games.mahjong (More info?)

    Hi

    On 16-09-2004 21:42, in article
    56769766.0409161142.78276187@posting.google.com, "garzol"
    <charles@lehalle.net> wrote:

    > Hello everybody!
    > I put 4 images (bmp format) to use in the PC mahjong game called four winds:
    > http://www.lehalle.net/clog/index.php?menu=display&table=clog_news&exact=78
    > they come from the "fat choi spirit" movie (a good mahjong HK movie)

    Not bad for a start... Now the voices that go with the faces please (^^)

    | Martin Rep
    | The Independent Internet Mahjong Newspaper
    | http://www.mahjongnews.com
    | Open European Championship Mahjong
    | June 24~26, 2005

Movies Games Video Games