images for 4winds PC game

Last response: in Video Games
September 16, 2004 4:42:03 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.mahjong (More info?)

Hello everybody!
I put 4 images (bmp format) to use in the PC mahjong game called four winds:
http://www.lehalle.net/clog/index.php?menu=display&tabl...
they come from the "fat choi spirit" movie (a good mahjong HK movie)

More about : images 4winds game

Anonymous
September 19, 2004 12:21:47 AM

Archived from groups: rec.games.mahjong (More info?)

Hi

On 16-09-2004 21:42, in article
56769766.0409161142.78276187@posting.google.com, "garzol"
<charles@lehalle.net> wrote:

> Hello everybody!
> I put 4 images (bmp format) to use in the PC mahjong game called four winds:
> http://www.lehalle.net/clog/index.php?menu=display&tabl...
> they come from the "fat choi spirit" movie (a good mahjong HK movie)

Not bad for a start... Now the voices that go with the faces please (^^)

!