Sign in with
Your question

Just need some info on webcam servers (like adult sites)

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
August 23, 2007 6:24:09 AM

I have dont this before like 5 years ago, i am sure i will figure it out, i am looking for some good information if anyone can direct me to and or recomend some software.\
I am going to be setting up a webcam for an adult website, with chatting along side the live video, i am hoping to be point in the right direction to learn how to do this, i am real smart with computers and i know how to get around things and to use instructions, i am looking for a program to run on the computer that will be connect our single live stream to our hosted server, and then from there stream out to how ever many people, and when i open this program i hope to have included in the software a chat room to talk in that others will access on the html page from the site. thank you.
August 23, 2007 8:23:45 AM

chrislay said:
I have dont this before like 5 years ago, i am sure i will figure it out, i am looking for some good information if anyone can direct me to and or recomend some software.\
I am going to be setting up a webcam for an adult website, with chatting along side the live video, i am hoping to be point in the right direction to learn how to do this, i am real smart with computers and i know how to get around things and to use instructions, i am looking for a program to run on the computer that will be connect our single live stream to our hosted server, and then from there stream out to how ever many people, and when i open this program i hope to have included in the software a chat room to talk in that others will access on the html page from the site. thank you.

Quote:
I am going to be setting up a webcam for an adult website, with chatting along side the live video, i am hoping to be point in the right direction to learn how to do this, i am real smart with computers and i know how to get around things and to use instructions,

Private message one of the administrators or click on the exclamation point on your right to notify one of them about your needs. These guys are smart about computers and know how to get around things like this, especially if you have a chatting WITH the video. I'm pretty sure they know how to get around things that might be in your way.
December 4, 2008 12:36:11 AM

Please let me know where your search lead you too! I also have a similar interest.
Anonymous
March 27, 2009 1:34:38 PM

I recommend http://www.photos4lovers.com. It's a great place to share your own amateur pictures with only those you wish to see them. There are public galleries but registration is still required to view or post. The site is free and the community is very uninhibited. I find it to be a welcome relief from all of the commercial spam found elsewhere.
!