IE's "remember my password" not remembering password

Anyone know how to solve this? The "remember my password" box for the proxy
username and password keeps coming up blank each time. System is XP Pro SP2.

thanks
grol

Try http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=815229
--
~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
MS MVP-Windows (IE/OE) & Security

grolschie wrote:
> Anyone know how to solve this? The "remember my password" box for the
> proxy username and password keeps coming up blank each time. System is XP
> Pro SP2.
>
> thanks
> grol

We have ran syspres previously, but the user is a new user, not one that
logged in prior to running sysprep. Would the solution in that link also
apply?

grol

> Try http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=815229 --
> ~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
> MS MVP-Windows (IE/OE) & Security
>
> grolschie wrote:
>> Anyone know how to solve this? The "remember my password" box for the
>> proxy username and password keeps coming up blank each time. System is XP
>> Pro SP2. thanks
>> grol

Yes, most likely.

grolschie wrote:
> We have ran syspres previously, but the user is a new user, not one that
> logged in prior to running sysprep. Would the solution in that link also
> apply?
>
> grol

> > Try http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=815229 --
> > ~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
> > MS MVP-Windows (IE/OE) & Security
> >
> > grolschie wrote:
> > > Anyone know how to solve this? The "remember my password" box for the
> > > proxy username and password keeps coming up blank each time. System
> > > is XP Pro SP2. thanks
> > > grol

TRENDING THREADS