Where to place subwoofer with Logitech 5300e (I have pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.

davidg123

Distinguished
Nov 1, 2007
Hi Everyone, Heres a quick question for you.
Which direction is the correct direction the subwoofer should be facing?? :heink:

Is the side with the hole the direction you want the subwoofer to be facing??? :heink:

Here is a picture: (big black thing is what I mean by subwoofer, just in case I worded it wrong)
36-121-121-02.jpg

This is the way I want to set it up in the end: It's good, right?
img1.jpg

Thanks in advanced! :)
All the best!

maltaguy

Distinguished
Jan 28, 2007
A subwoofer puts out the best performance when its in the corner of a room, and it wont make too much of a diference how u place it, personally i leave the actual speaker facing outwards and it sounds great to me :)

rexter

Distinguished
Mar 17, 2006
I've been wanting to comment on your post for awhile now but Iwas hoping you got it setup the way you want it buy now. But if you want to make more experiment then try to place 1 to 3 inches thick of book with hard cover under the sub at least an inch wide than the with of the box. also to move the sub 1 foot away from the back wall and at least more the a foot on either sides. This setup is realy good if you have a hardwood flooring or concrete even at carpet. this is to prevent unwanted resonance generated by the closer solid object.

You have to adjust the sub placement 'till the sound level is acquired.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS