[PUB] MahJong and Shangai for Mac - page updated

Archived from groups: rec.games.mahjong (More info?)

The MahJong and Shangai like games webpage for the mac has been updated.

You can now find
7 true Mah-Jong games
32 Shangai like games

Soon new pages will come about Shisen-Sho and Ishido games

I also hope to translate all the pages in english when I'll have the time.

http://home.tiscali.be/dipching/

Archived from groups: rec.games.mahjong (More info?)

Hi Jo

On 2004-10-09 20:47:26 +0200, Jo Vandeweghe Mobile
<saccoewanzetti@wanadoo.fr> said:

> The MahJong and Shangai like games webpage for the mac has been updated.
>
> You can now find
> 7 true Mah-Jong games
> 32 Shangai like games
>
> Soon new pages will come about Shisen-Sho and Ishido games
>
> I also hope to translate all the pages in english when I'll have the time.
>
> http://home.tiscali.be/dipching/

Keep up the good work! Now all we have to do is seduce Julian and Arto
to make Mac-versions of their brilliant games (^^)

--

|Martin Rep
|The Independent Internet Mahjong Newspaper
|Mahjong News:
|www.mahjongnews.com
|The Dutch Championship Riichi Mahjong:
|www.riichi.tk
|The Golden Dragon Hong Kong Mahjong Club:
|www.gouden-draak.nl

Archived from groups: rec.games.mahjong (More info?)

> Now all we have to do is seduce Julian and Arto
> to make Mac-versions of their brilliant games (^^)

Seduce? That's a dangerous word. :)

Probably I'm getting to old to learn OS X programing, and much too old
for seduction.

--
J. R. Fitch
Nine Dragons Software