LCD Input card - 15 pin and DVI

mmoloney@satxrrcom

Distinguished
Aug 25, 2007
Good morning Tomboys;

I hope this email finds all well.

I have an LCD that has failed - that is the picture keeps coming in and going out. I though it might be power but this was not the case. I also checked the LCD on more than one cpu/box.

Anyhow, me being the inquisitive type, I went ahead and took this baby apart. Pretty interesting seeing that I had not done it before.

Well I think the issue is with the video output card inside the LCD. This card has both a 15 pin D VGA output and a 24 pin DVI output.

I removed the card and have only been able to find the following markings

Tean ML 1 94V-0

Being that we are in a flat world I used trusty old Google but have failed to find anything resembling how a fellow would get one of these puppies.

Anyone got any ideas on this one? It has to have been made by someone but I have failed to find out yet. I have also sent email to the LCD vendors tech support but the are notoriously bad and as such I don't expect a response anytime this decade.

Any input will be much appreciated.

Michael

G

Hi Michael,

I have same board with no power. Power supply is working fine.
I suspect microcontroler IC(MX-u11v1.0) is creating this problem on mine.
I spend time on my monitor and found few repair tips.

I would like to you to check AC power module for porper out put voltage(5.0, 9.0 & 12V) and inverter section in the same board( 12Volts & weak cap C9 & C10 .15J 160).

Handiclub
Sijang@ameritech.net