Inspiron 2500 battery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rob

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

I need a new replacement battery for my Inspiron 2500. Can anyone tell me
the latest and greatest part number? Is 4460 mAh ,14.8v, capacity 66Whr the
best bet?

espow088

Review at http://www.laptopbatteryweb.com/dell-inspiron-2500-series.htm you are looking for:

Chemistry: Li-ion
Capacity: 4400mAh
Voltage :14.80V ( Compatible with 14.4V )
Dimension: 138.50x90.00x21.00mm
Color: Dark Grey

the battery has 8 cells in it. the price only $72.42, don't hesitate, it has 30 days money back, one year guaranteed for your dell inspiron 2500 series battery

5208U__D.JPG

yokio

Distinguished
Sep 11, 2009
High quality dell inspiron 2500 battery
# List Price:£ 65.54
# You pay: £ 45.54
# quanlity
#

All of our products is 1 year warranty and 30 days money back.
* 1. Brand New, 100% OEM compatible.
* 2. Highest quality Japanese battery cells.
* 3. Guaranteed to meet or exceed original specifications.
* Battery Brand :dell
* Voltage : 14.8V
* Capacity : 4400mah
* Color : Grey