Mahjong is DEAD now !

Archived from groups: rec.games.mahjong,can.uucp (More info?)

netspider4@lycos.com (Karl-Hugo Weesberg) wrote...

"Gareth J M Saunders" <newsgroups@garethjmsaunders.co.uk> wrote
> *disappointed voice* Oh. That's a shame
>... Why am I always the last one to
> know?

The troll does not need to be fed.
Just ignore the troll and he will go away.
Tom

netspider4@lycos.com (Karl-Hugo Weesberg) wrote in message news:<7666ed5f.0410252143.703846b6@posting.google.com>...
> People prefer to play BLACK JACK today!

Your affirmation could not be more far from the truth. There are many
hundred million players of mahjong, the greatest indoor game ever
invented, all over the world.

Archived from groups: rec.games.mahjong,can.uucp (More info?)

> People prefer to play BLACK JACK today!

*disappointed voice* Oh. That's a shame, I was enjoying playing Mah Jong.
I guess I'd better sell my sets on eBay and learn Black Jack now. I expect
Martin Rep will soon follow suit (pun intended) and start up
www.blackjacknews.com (the domain is currently not taken) and for Tom to be
the source-of-all-knowledge about Black Jack.

Oh, that is a shame about Mah Jong, though. Why am I always the last one to
know?

Gareth
Edinburgh UK

Archived from groups: rec.games.mahjong (More info?)

This is the same guy who posted 'I hate MATHS!' to sci.maths. Some
people are just idiots...