online gaming

Last response: in Video Games
Share
July 19, 2005 1:05:08 PM

hi all, i have a motorola SB5100 SURFboard with online gaming, the problem is
i can only use 1 system at a time (eg. when i switch the modem on by the plug
and start the PC, internet connectivty will be with the PC till i switch the
modem off) confusing i know! but isnt there a way that i can be on the
internet and online gaming the same time! that would make life alot easier,

any ideas on how to do this.
Browny

More about : online gaming

Anonymous
a b 4 Gaming
July 19, 2005 11:51:26 PM

Hi Browny,

Are you trying to use an XBOX or PS2 at the same time as your
PC through the modem? If so, you'll need to setup a network...
visit your local computer shop for a good quality home router, and
be sure to purchase one that includes free 800 technical support.

--
Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

!