mjdranzer

Distinguished
Apr 4, 2006
Hi Guys,

I'm thinking of opening a networking company. I wish for some help from you guys on choosing a name for my company.

The name I came up with is Dranzer Networks. What do you think about this name? Does it look serious?

Please help! Any other name suggestions would also be great but please give me comments on the name mentioned above.

Thanks very much

Best regards,

Matthew James

narstoi

Distinguished
Nov 10, 2007
Have you read the Terms Of Use for these forums & website?

Any "serious" or cool name someone offers (including the one you came up with) can be used by the Bestofmedia company, or any of its subsidiaries, partners, etc. Not really a problem if you've already established your company name and it has a Copyright (c) or Trade Mark (tm). But the second paragrah of the ToS here is a good read...

You hereby grant us, our affiliates and our partners a worldwide, irrevocable, royalty-free, nonexclusive, sublicensable license to use, reproduce, create derivative works of, distribute, publicly perform, publicly display, transfer, transmit, distribute and publish Your Content and subsequent versions of Your Content for the purposes of (i) displaying Your Content on our sites, (ii) distributing Your Content, either electronically or via other media, to users seeking to download or otherwise acquire it, and/or (iii) storing Your Content in a remote database accessible by end users, for a charge. This license shall apply to the distribution and the storage of Your Content in any form, medium, or technology now known or later developed.

Of course, I'm not suggesting that Bestofmedia is going to snake the as-yet unregisted name of your new company to use for itself, thus giving them legal grounds to prevent you from using it. Just offering a little factiod-type notice is all. :D