Network very slow...

July 14, 2005 3:06:35 PM

Hello all
We've a network connection very fast...
About three days ago this network connection is very slow and I don't know
how can I verify what the reason is...
Could you help me please?
We have Windows Server 2003 and Windows XP PRO SP2 as workstations.

Thanks a lot.
Henry
---------
Network very slow
---------

More about : network slow

July 14, 2005 3:06:36 PM

henpat wrote:

> Hello all
> We've a network connection very fast...
> About three days ago this network connection is very slow and I don't know
> how can I verify what the reason is...
> Could you help me please?
> We have Windows Server 2003 and Windows XP PRO SP2 as workstations.
>
> Thanks a lot.
> Henry
> ---------
> Network very slow
> ---------

You might want to ask in a networking newsgroup. Here is a list of all
MS newsgroups: http://aumha.org/nntp.htm

--
Rock
MS MVP Windows - Shell/User

Suggestions:-
1]Contact your service provider/nework Administrator and check it with
them.
2]Scan your system with latest versions of Spybot,Search and
Destroy,CWShredder,Adaware.Run all of rhem in Safe mode.
3]Free online Virus Scan:-http://housecall.trendmicro.com/

regards,
ssg MS-MVP

!