European Mahjong Championship 2005

Last response: in Video Games
December 25, 2004 3:25:55 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.mahjong (More info?)

Do some of you have informations about it ? especially french people,
please,
thanks
and merry xmas
charles
Anonymous
December 26, 2004 4:17:31 AM

Archived from groups: rec.games.mahjong (More info?)

thank, but I wanted to know if anyone already plan to go there, know
some people of the organizing comitee, or know if teams are already
forming ?
December 26, 2004 11:32:29 AM

"Tom Sloper" <tomster@sloperama.com> wrote...
> Go to http://www.mahjongnews.com/ecmjindex.htm

"cal" <charles@lehalle.net> wrote...
> thank, but I wanted to know if anyone already plan to go there,

Yes, people are planning to go there. Did you look at
http://www.mahjongnews.com/ecmjindex.htm?

> know
> some people of the organizing comitee,

Yes, Martin Rep is a regular on this newsgroup. Have you read the posts by
him on this forum?

> or know if teams are already
> forming ?

Yes, teams are already forming. Email Martin, why don't you?

See you in Nijmegen...
Tom
Anonymous
December 29, 2004 12:00:09 AM

Archived from groups: rec.games.mahjong (More info?)

Bonjour

On 26-12-2004 10:17, in article
1104052651.885721.152860@c13g2000cwb.googlegroups.com, "cal"
<charles@lehalle.net> wrote:

> thank, but I wanted to know if anyone already plan to go there, know
> some people of the organizing comitee, or know if teams are already
> forming ?

There are two French players I know who plan to go to the OEMC. Probably
they have already contacted you by now.

Au revoir à Nijmegen!

!