European Mahjong Championship 2005

Archived from groups: rec.games.mahjong (More info?)

Do some of you have informations about it ? especially french people,
please,
thanks
and merry xmas
charles
4 answers Last reply
More about european mahjong championship 2005
  1. Archived from groups: rec.games.mahjong (More info?)

    "cal" <charles@lehalle.net> wrote...
    > Do some of you have informations about it ?

    Go to http://www.mahjongnews.com/ecmjindex.htm

    Cheers,
    Tom
  2. Archived from groups: rec.games.mahjong (More info?)

    thank, but I wanted to know if anyone already plan to go there, know
    some people of the organizing comitee, or know if teams are already
    forming ?
  3. Archived from groups: rec.games.mahjong (More info?)

    "Tom Sloper" <tomster@sloperama.com> wrote...
    > Go to http://www.mahjongnews.com/ecmjindex.htm

    "cal" <charles@lehalle.net> wrote...
    > thank, but I wanted to know if anyone already plan to go there,

    Yes, people are planning to go there. Did you look at
    http://www.mahjongnews.com/ecmjindex.htm?

    > know
    > some people of the organizing comitee,

    Yes, Martin Rep is a regular on this newsgroup. Have you read the posts by
    him on this forum?

    > or know if teams are already
    > forming ?

    Yes, teams are already forming. Email Martin, why don't you?

    See you in Nijmegen...
    Tom
  4. Archived from groups: rec.games.mahjong (More info?)

    Bonjour

    On 26-12-2004 10:17, in article
    1104052651.885721.152860@c13g2000cwb.googlegroups.com, "cal"
    <charles@lehalle.net> wrote:

    > thank, but I wanted to know if anyone already plan to go there, know
    > some people of the organizing comitee, or know if teams are already
    > forming ?

    There are two French players I know who plan to go to the OEMC. Probably
    they have already contacted you by now.

    Au revoir à Nijmegen!

    | Martin Rep
    | The Independent Internet Mahjong Newspaper
    | http://www.mahjongnews.com
    | Open European Championship Mahjong
    | June 24~26, 2005

Games European Video Games