Sony Vaio - lausy customer service

Status
Not open for further replies.

dadhikar

Distinguished
Jul 17, 2009
I am a loyal customer of Sony for more than 2 decades and was happy with their quality and service. I have different experience this time. I recently bought a sony vaio s series laptop. I bought it in Best Buy. Battery life was displayed as about 6 hours. However, it lasted only 2.5 hours in power save mode. I complained customer service and talked to them 3-4 times for more than hour each time. They promised to send me a new battery to replace. But, unfortunately, they sent me empty boxes through FEDEX. I complained again, and did not get right response. I gave up and frustrated with the service of Sony Vaio, unfortunately. Now I have decided to return the computer back and I am not satisfied with the customer service of Sony. I will also circulate this issue to other fiends who are in my e-mail loop.

gildarama

Distinguished
Aug 6, 2009
So am i a loyal customer of sony's, but i bought a sony vaoi at a best buy in december '07 and the mother board is finished, a yer and a half later!!! phoned customer service and all they can say is that it will cost me $499.90 to repair it...what a lousy product, company and customer service. i will never buy a sony product ever again in my life. i will circulate this to my friends and family via e-mail.

gil

Status
Not open for further replies.