Sign in with
Your question
Closed

how to copy files in MTP device to my computer???

Last response: in Tom's Guide
October 19, 2008 11:27:08 AM

how to copy files in MTP device to my computer??? i can't see any button to copy the files in my MTP device by using windows media player please help

thank you advance
December 17, 2008 11:27:31 PM

MPEG Converter for Mac is the best .MPG Converter Mac OS software to convert various video formats including MPEG4, iPod Touch MPEG4, iPod Nano MPEG4, iPhone Video MPEG4, iPhone Video H.264, Apple TV MPEG4, M4v-MPEG4 and so on to other popular video format and played on almost any portable devices like iPod, iPhone, Apple TV, Zune, PSP, Video capable MP4 players, etc. MKV Converter is an excellent MKV file converter, which can convert MKV files to many common video formats including avi, mpg, flv, divx and so on perfectly and quickly. In addition, the MKV Converter can extract MKV to audio formats like mp3, aac, m4a,wma, etc. iPod Video Converter for Mac is the best Video to iPod Converter for Mac OS X software for you. With the iPod Converter for Mac you can easily convert popular video formats including FLV, MPEG1, MPEG2, DivX, Xvid, WMV, 3GP, 3G2, MOV, AVI, MPEG TS/TP (for HD Video), etc to iPod compatible MPEG-4 videos. And also it is not only and iPod Video Converter for Mac, but it can convert all popular videos to iPhone, Apple TV, PSP, PS3, Youtube (web), Creative Zen, iRiver PMP, Archos, MP4, various mobile phones and many other digital video and audio players.
August 29, 2010 2:10:28 AM

This topic has been closed by Reynod
Related resources
!