help me with boothing

My computer needs to reinstal my windows, but I'm not shure how to install my
windows after boothing?Can you help me with this,please?

If you're sure you want to reinstall windows (and loose everything that you
have on there right now...including any programs that you have installed that
aren't part of your current OS) then you should check out this guide here:

Performing a Clean Install of Windows XP:
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/using/setup/expert/honeycutt_02october07.mspx

More information about setting up windows XP:
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/using/setup/getstarted/default.mspx

Hope this helps

"pepita" wrote:

> My computer needs to reinstal my windows, but I'm not shure how to install my
> windows after boothing?Can you help me with this,please?

or

Clean Install Windows XP

Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP
Windows XP - Shell/User
Microsoft Newsgroups

"pepita" wrote:

| My computer needs to reinstal my windows, but I'm not shure how to install my
| windows after boothing?Can you help me with this,please?

Bobby

"pepita" <pepita@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> My computer needs to reinstal my windows, but I'm not shure how to install
> my
> windows after boothing?Can you help me with this,please?

we wull do r bestes..

"Bobby" <blh_24@nospam_hotmail.com> wrote in message

> "pepita" <pepita@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> My computer needs to reinstal my windows, but I'm not shure how to
>> install my
>> windows after boothing?Can you help me with this,please?
>
> we wull do r bestes..

Qué gente mala! Pepita: en este mismo server (msnews.microsoft.com), hay un
grupo de ayuda en castellano:
microsoft.public.es.windowsxp
Subscríbase y plantee su pregunta.
Suerte!
Juan

Jon

Distinguished
Dec 4, 2003

Bulgarians don't speak Catalan, as a general rule of thumb

Jon

"Juan Moreira" <Juan@salta.ar> wrote in message

> "Bobby" <blh_24@nospam_hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>

>> "pepita" <pepita@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>>> My computer needs to reinstal my windows, but I'm not shure how to
>>> install my
>>> windows after boothing?Can you help me with this,please?
>>
>> we wull do r bestes..
>>
> Qué gente mala! Pepita: en este mismo server (msnews.microsoft.com), hay
> un grupo de ayuda en castellano:
> microsoft.public.es.windowsxp
> Subscríbase y plantee su pregunta.
> Suerte!
> Juan

Alias

He wrote his message in Spanish, not Catalán.

--
Alias

"Jon" <Email_Address@SomewhereOrOther.com> wrote in message
> Bulgarians don't speak Catalan, as a general rule of thumb
>
> Jon
>

> "Juan Moreira" <Juan@salta.ar> wrote in message
>>
>> "Bobby" <blh_24@nospam_hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>>

>>> "pepita" <pepita@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>>>
>>> we wull do r bestes..
>>>
>> Qué gente mala! Pepita: en este mismo server (msnews.microsoft.com), hay
>> un grupo de ayuda en castellano:
>> microsoft.public.es.windowsxp
>> Subscríbase y plantee su pregunta.
>> Suerte!
>> Juan

Jon

Distinguished
Dec 4, 2003

Yeah I know. I meant Castilian not Catalan - my mistake

Jon

"Alias" <aka@[notme]maskedandanonymous.org> wrote in message
> He wrote his message in Spanish, not Catalán.
>
> --
> Alias
>
> Use the Reply to Sender feature of your news reader program to email me.
> Utiliza Responder al Remitente para mandarme un mail.
>
> "Jon" <Email_Address@SomewhereOrOther.com> wrote in message
>> Bulgarians don't speak Catalan, as a general rule of thumb
>>
>> Jon
>>

>> "Juan Moreira" <Juan@salta.ar> wrote in message
>>>
>>> "Bobby" <blh_24@nospam_hotmail.com> wrote in message

>>> Qué gente mala! Pepita: en este mismo server (msnews.microsoft.com), hay
>>> un grupo de ayuda en castellano:
>>> microsoft.public.es.windowsxp
>>> Subscríbase y plantee su pregunta.
>>> Suerte!
>>> Juan

"pepita" <pepita@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> My computer needs to reinstal my windows, but I'm not shure how to install
> my
> windows after boothing?Can you help me with this,please?

Pepita: en este mismo server (msnews.microsoft.com), hay un grupo de ayuda
en castellano:
microsoft.public.es.windowsxp
Subscríbase y plantee su pregunta.
Suerte!