Any others software for Chinese Official?

Archived from groups: rec.games.mahjong (More info?)

"Vince" <vince2391@gmail.com> wrote...
> Beside Four Winds and HKMJ, any others computer software that play
> mahjong with chinese official rule?

Nope. There's a 1% chance that another one might exist in Japan that we
haven't heard of, but 1% is pretty slim odds. - Tom

--

Tom Sloper - Game Designer, Producer, Consultant
- Sloperama Productions. Services for game developers and publishers;

vinCe

Archived from groups: rec.games.mahjong (More info?)

Found one.
http://www.smartmahjong.com
Furthermore is FREE !

Hi Vince, you wrote:

>Found one.
>http://www.smartmahjong.com
>Furthermore is FREE !

Vince, you had originally said that you were looking for

>>> computer software that play
>>> mahjong with chinese official rule?
>>> Beside Four Winds and HKMJ

So I'm confused. The "smart mahjong" website doesn't use official rules - it
uses Western rules. (The rules at Mark's Mahjong Page, linked to from that
page, are Western rules, not Official - the other rules link on the
smartmahjong page is broken.)
Weren't you looking for Chinese Official software? That's what you said...
Or were you looking for Western mah-jongg software but just were under the
notion that Western IS "official"?
Or were you just trying to get us all to flock to the smartmahjong site?

Tom

vinCe

Archived from groups: rec.games.mahjong (More info?)

Hi Tom,

You are right, the Java games doesn't actually use chinese official
rule. It did provide a choice between western rule and chinese
traditional rule when launch the program.

And first time I play it, I found that the fan calculation (Select the
Chinese Traditional) is very similar to Chinese official rule, that's
the rason i tough i found one.

Anyway, I still continue my searching for Chinese Official rule
mahjong single player software ...... until I found a good one.

Anyone know ..... please reply to me....

On 24 Mar 2005 01:30:38 -0800, Vince wrote:

> Anyway, I still continue my searching for Chinese Official rule
> mahjong single player software ...... until I found a good one.

What's wrong with Four Winds? I've been playing the game for a few months
now, and I really like it.

Specially the fact that I can set up the rules exactly the way I play the
game is great. And I like the interface.

I've played some other games, I'll try to locate them on the web for you.
But I don't know if they use the Chinese Official Rules, you'd have to find
out for yourself (I really don't know all those rulesets :)).
--
Met vriendelijke groet,

Alex Martinius

TRENDING THREADS