mahjong rules in French?

Archived from groups: rec.games.mahjong (More info?)

Now that I've got a link to such a great German translation of the HKMJ
User Guide, I'm wondering what is out there in French regarding HKOS.

--
J. R. Fitch
Nine Dragons Software

    "jr" <jrfitch@ninedragons.com> wrote...
    > Now that I've got a link to such a great German translation of the HKMJ
    > User Guide, I'm wondering what is out there in French regarding HKOS.

    Hi J.R.,

    Have you checked FAQ 4b to see if one of the French sites listed there
    describe HKOS? You'd probably have to go to the sites and see if any of them
    say "le Hong Kong" (just kidding, but that should give you a start)

    And you could try the string "Hong Kong mahjong en francais" on Google,
    too...

    Tom
  2. Archived from groups: rec.games.mahjong (More info?)

    Le Thu, 17 Mar 2005 02:06:14 GMT, jr <jrfitch@ninedragons.com> a écrit:

    > Now that I've got a link to such a great German translation of the HKMJ
    > User Guide, I'm wondering what is out there in French regarding HKOS.

    <http://perso.wanadoo.fr/sparcollet/pages/livre.htm>
  3. Archived from groups: rec.games.mahjong (More info?)

    > Le Thu, 17 Mar 2005 02:06:14 GMT, jr <jrfitch@ninedragons.com> a écrit:
    >> Now that I've got a link to such a great German translation of the HKMJ
    >> User Guide, I'm wondering what is out there in French regarding HKOS.

    "JF Legrand" <jf.legrand_chez_free.fr> wrote...
    > <http://perso.wanadoo.fr/sparcollet/pages/livre.htm>

    Those are the Chinese Official rules, J.F. J.R. is looking for HKOS rules en
    Francais.

    A bientot...
    Tom
  4. Archived from groups: rec.games.mahjong (More info?)

    Tom,

    Of course I began with your FAQ page. :)

    Didn't come up with much this time (which is rare).
    --
    J. R. Fitch
    Nine Dragons Software

    Hi

    Great! A new book abourt COMJ :-) I want to be the first buyer.
    But JR asked about Hong Kong mahjong...

    On 17-03-2005 08:20, in article opsnrtcwexoyvxo9@cuba2.miriad.fr, "JF
    Legrand" <jf.legrand_chez_free.fr> wrote:

    > Le Thu, 17 Mar 2005 02:06:14 GMT, jr <jrfitch@ninedragons.com> a écrit:
    >
    >> Now that I've got a link to such a great German translation of the HKMJ
    >> User Guide, I'm wondering what is out there in French regarding HKOS.
    >
    > <http://perso.wanadoo.fr/sparcollet/pages/livre.htm>

    |Martin Rep
    |The Independent Internet Mahjong Newspaper
    |Mahjong News:
    |www.mahjongnews.com
    |The Dutch Championship Riichi Mahjong:
    |www.riichi.tk
    |The Golden Dragon Hong Kong Mahjong Club:
    |www.gouden-draak.nl
    |Mahjongpagina:
    |http://mahjong.pagina.nl

Games Video Games