mahjong rules in French?

Last response: in Video Games
Share
March 17, 2005 5:06:14 AM

Archived from groups: rec.games.mahjong (More info?)

Now that I've got a link to such a great German translation of the HKMJ
User Guide, I'm wondering what is out there in French regarding HKOS.

--
J. R. Fitch
Nine Dragons Software

More about : mahjong rules french

Anonymous
March 17, 2005 5:06:15 AM

Archived from groups: rec.games.mahjong (More info?)

"jr" <jrfitch@ninedragons.com> wrote...
> Now that I've got a link to such a great German translation of the HKMJ
> User Guide, I'm wondering what is out there in French regarding HKOS.

Hi J.R.,

Have you checked FAQ 4b to see if one of the French sites listed there
describe HKOS? You'd probably have to go to the sites and see if any of them
say "le Hong Kong" (just kidding, but that should give you a start)

And you could try the string "Hong Kong mahjong en francais" on Google,
too...

Tom
Anonymous
March 17, 2005 11:20:46 AM

Le Thu, 17 Mar 2005 02:06:14 GMT, jr <jrfitch@ninedragons.com> a écrit:

> Now that I've got a link to such a great German translation of the HKMJ
> User Guide, I'm wondering what is out there in French regarding HKOS.

<http://perso.wanadoo.fr/sparcollet/pages/livre.htm&gt;
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Anonymous
March 17, 2005 11:45:13 AM

Archived from groups: rec.games.mahjong (More info?)

> Le Thu, 17 Mar 2005 02:06:14 GMT, jr <jrfitch@ninedragons.com> a écrit:
>> Now that I've got a link to such a great German translation of the HKMJ
>> User Guide, I'm wondering what is out there in French regarding HKOS.

"JF Legrand" <jf.legrand_chez_free.fr> wrote...
> <http://perso.wanadoo.fr/sparcollet/pages/livre.htm&gt;

Those are the Chinese Official rules, J.F. J.R. is looking for HKOS rules en
Francais.

A bientot...
Tom
March 17, 2005 7:56:19 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.mahjong (More info?)

Tom,

Of course I began with your FAQ page. :)

Didn't come up with much this time (which is rare).
--
J. R. Fitch
Nine Dragons Software

Archived from groups: rec.games.mahjong (More info?)

Hi

Great! A new book abourt COMJ :-) I want to be the first buyer.
But JR asked about Hong Kong mahjong...

On 17-03-2005 08:20, in article opsnrtcwexoyvxo9@cuba2.miriad.fr, "JF

!