Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Error

I am running a Windows XP computer with SP2 and I have Roxio Easy CD & DVD
Creator Version 6. I am trying to make a movie with some pictures that I
took while on vacation. I used Windows Movie Maker to make the slideshow
with music, but when I bring the movie file into the DVD Builder, I get this
error message:

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Error
Program:C:\Program Files\Roxio\Easy CD & DVD Creator 6\PmStudio\PMstudio.exe
Abnormal program termination

The only thing I can do is push the OK button. I have made a movie this way
before and it worked out very nicely. I have not made any large system
changes recently, so it shouldn't be doing this. Has anyone else had this
problem? Thank you for all of your help!

Aaron K
1 answer Last reply
More about microsoft visual runtime error

    Aaron K wrote:

    > I am running a Windows XP computer with SP2 and I have Roxio Easy CD & DVD
    > Creator Version 6. I am trying to make a movie with some pictures that I
    > took while on vacation. I used Windows Movie Maker to make the slideshow
    > with music, but when I bring the movie file into the DVD Builder, I get this
    > error message:
    >
    > Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Error
    > Program:C:\Program Files\Roxio\Easy CD & DVD Creator 6\PmStudio\PMstudio.exe
    > Abnormal program termination
    >
    > The only thing I can do is push the OK button. I have made a movie this way
    > before and it worked out very nicely. I have not made any large system
    > changes recently, so it shouldn't be doing this. Has anyone else had this
    > problem? Thank you for all of your help!
    >
    > Aaron K

    You might also want to ask on the Roxio user groups or Roxio Tech
    support:
    http://www.roxio.com/en/support/ecddvdvc/index.jhtml;jsessionid=TTZDWQBQTX1YJLAQAQHCM4Q

    --
    Rock