Problem with all windows, Word, Exel and any internet window

Since the last update, my slide bar, if that's what it is called, rushes to
the bottom of any document I am working on, or to the bottom of any web page
I am reading. This started after a Java was installed two days ago.

How can I get this out of my sytem

--
DAN
1 answer Last reply

    David wrote:

    > Since the last update, my slide bar, if that's what it is called, rushes to
    > the bottom of any document I am working on, or to the bottom of any web page
    > I am reading. This started after a Java was installed two days ago.
    >
    > How can I get this out of my sytem

    Uninstall / Reinstall - Update the video card drivers. Get them from
    the card manufacturer's web site or from the computer OEM's website if a
    large OEM like Gateway, Dell, HP etc.

    Another option is to uninstall / reinstall java either before or after
    updating the video card drivers.

    --
    Rock
    MS MVP Windows - Shell/User