Problem with all windows, Word, Exel and any internet window

Tags:
  • Microsoft
  • Internet
  • Windows XP
July 14, 2005 12:01:06 PM

Since the last update, my slide bar, if that's what it is called, rushes to
the bottom of any document I am working on, or to the bottom of any web page
I am reading. This started after a Java was installed two days ago.

How can I get this out of my sytem

--
DAN

More about : problem windows word exel internet window

July 14, 2005 12:49:38 PM

David wrote:

> Since the last update, my slide bar, if that's what it is called, rushes to
> the bottom of any document I am working on, or to the bottom of any web page
> I am reading. This started after a Java was installed two days ago.
>
> How can I get this out of my sytem

Uninstall / Reinstall - Update the video card drivers. Get them from
the card manufacturer's web site or from the computer OEM's website if a
large OEM like Gateway, Dell, HP etc.

Another option is to uninstall / reinstall java either before or after
updating the video card drivers.

--
Rock
MS MVP Windows - Shell/User