Mah-Jongg online?

Archived from groups: rec.games.mahjong (More info?)

I've been looking for a good place to play Mah-Jong online. Yahoo seems to
be pretty decent, but I also have a java Mah-Jong game that can be played
with others, like on a network, by specifying an IP address for a server. I
have played Go in such a manner, on international servers, where different
players connect. Is there such a thing for Mah-Jong as well?

--
Join the fun! Join the forum!
http://www.coloradoflyfishing.us

    "Michael P. Thompson" <michaelpthompson@comcast.net> wrote...
    > I've been looking for a good place to play Mah-Jong online. Yahoo seems to
    > be pretty decent, but ...

    Lots of online mah-jongg games listed in FAQ 5.
    Have fun
    Tom
  2. Archived from groups: rec.games.mahjong (More info?)

    try www.28red.com u can play multi or single.

Games Servers Video Games