Mah-Jongg online?

Last response: in Video Games
May 11, 2005 4:19:51 AM

Archived from groups: rec.games.mahjong (More info?)

I've been looking for a good place to play Mah-Jong online. Yahoo seems to
be pretty decent, but I also have a java Mah-Jong game that can be played
with others, like on a network, by specifying an IP address for a server. I
have played Go in such a manner, on international servers, where different
players connect. Is there such a thing for Mah-Jong as well?

--
Join the fun! Join the forum!
http://www.coloradoflyfishing.us

More about : mah jongg online

Anonymous
May 11, 2005 4:19:52 AM

Archived from groups: rec.games.mahjong (More info?)

"Michael P. Thompson" <michaelpthompson@comcast.net> wrote...
> I've been looking for a good place to play Mah-Jong online. Yahoo seems to
> be pretty decent, but ...

Lots of online mah-jongg games listed in FAQ 5.
Have fun
Tom
Anonymous
June 3, 2005 2:40:10 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.mahjong (More info?)

try www.28red.com u can play multi or single.
!