How do I reinstall the Monitor Driver in Windows 2002 I am able to go to the
device manager and reinstall that way. I am unable to do that with windows
2002.

**Any Suggestions**

Thanks,
Computer Fellow

I didn't know there was a Windows 2002.

--
George Hester
_______________________________

In news:eWN7A5KiFHA.1444@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl,
George Hester <hesterloli@hotmail.com> typed:

> I didn't know there was a Windows 2002.

If you look at the System Properties screen (hold down the
Windows key and press Pause/Break), you will see that Windows XP
is also called Version 2002.

Please reply to the newsgroup

"George Hester" <hesterloli@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>I didn't know there was a Windows 2002.
>
> --
> George Hester
> _______________________________
> "Computer Fellow" <ComputerFellow@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
> message news:7FC21AFD-8A31-4F0C-B670-F7F50EE1D094@microsoft.com...
>> How do I reinstall the Monitor Driver in Windows 2002 I am able to go to
> the
>> device manager and reinstall that way. I am unable to do that with
>> windows
>> 2002.
>>
>> **Any Suggestions**
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Computer Fellow

On the general tab in System Properties my Windows XP Pro shows Version
2002.

In the Device Manager you should be able to right click on the monitor and
pick Update driver.

Kerry

Computer Fellow wrote:
> How do I reinstall the Monitor Driver in Windows 2002 I am able to go to the
> device manager and reinstall that way. I am unable to do that with windows
> 2002.
>
> **Any Suggestions**
>
> Thanks,
> Computer Fellow

Follow the instructions provided by the manufacturer of the monitor.

--

Bruce Chambers

Help us help you:
http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm