Sign in with
Your question

Digital camera in mobile phone

Last response: in Digital Camera
February 16, 2009 7:16:38 AM

Hi folks,

I need to purchase a new mobile phone which can take video like video camera. Is there such a device? If yes please shed me some light.

Feature preferred :-

3G
wifi to receive mails locally NOT over satellite
LCD display: about 320 x 240 pixels, 65000 colours
built-in video, able to take picture
moderate price
etc.

remark:
- have no fixed LCD display pixels in mind depending on price.
- mainly for taking good video and picture on traveling

Please advise;
Which brand named manufacture?
Which model?

Thanks in advance.

B.Regards
satimis
Related resources
February 19, 2009 6:41:53 PM

No, If you're serious about the quality then Nokia is your N95 or N96 is the better choice for phone and camera.

My suggestion is to get a compact or slim digital camera for that purpose.

When I said it takes good pictures, I meant for a phone camera with 2 Mega pixels. If you compare a dedicated cameras with 2 Mp then it may be the worst of them all.
February 20, 2009 1:46:42 AM

rexter said:
No, If you're serious about the quality then Nokia is your N95 or N96 is the better choice for phone and camera.

My suggestion is to get a compact or slim digital camera for that purpose.

When I said it takes good pictures, I meant for a phone camera with 2 Mega pixels. If you compare a dedicated cameras with 2 Mp then it may be the worst of them all.

Hi rexter,

Thanks for your advice.

After searching several days I think no built-in video camera on mobile phone can record movie of resolution 1024*768 and above. For that purpose I have to get a digital video camera. If I'm wrong please correct me. Thanks

B.R.
satimis
February 22, 2009 4:16:16 PM

At the moment, the only mobile phone I know that has the highest resolution is the Nokia but only at Video: VGA 640 x 480 max resolution at 30fps and AAC audio. But if you think about it, the old tv output at 480 lines of resolutions (NTSC) therefore 640X480 is not too shabby.
!