paint and character map

tinkerbell

Distinguished
Jul 14, 2005

for some reason I dont have paint or a character map on my pc. I used to
before I got windows xp, but now its disappeared! help!

Go to Start => Settings => Control Panel => Add or Remove Programs =>
Add/Remove Windows Components => Accessories and Details => Details =>
Accessories Details to reinstall Paint and Character Map.

Restore Accessories and System Tools
http://windowsxp.mvps.org/Accessories.htm

--
Carey Frisch