Yahiko81

Illustrious
Jul 17, 2001
Anyone else play this? I got the "demo" last night and I'm playing it. It seems really fun, but kinda easy. It's sortof a mix betweens lords of the realm and age of empire.

<b>Agent</b> <b><font color=green>81</b></font color=green> :cool:

10Mhz8086

Distinguished
Jan 31, 2002
Its a pretty fun game, but I'm having a problem playing this against my friends over the internet. We live about 5 miles away and I have DSL and he has Cable and we get alot of interuptions.

<i>"The FAA issued a wind sheer warning for my PC, I think I may have one to many fans in it..."</i>

dhlucke

Polypheme
Not sure what's in the demo, but I have the full game and it gets crazy. If you play against people it's even crazier. You should do all the campaigns to learn the game, but then after that it's purely multiplayer. The thing I don't like about it is that you can't add a computer. You have to play against your friends. I wanted to team up but couldn't.

<font color=red>God</font color=red> <font color=blue>Bless</font color=blue> <font color=red>America!</font color=red>

D33

Distinguished
Jun 4, 2001
well i didn't try it multiplayer yet, but i really liked it, and about it being easy i don't think so, some campaigns could really seem impossible, like i'm stuck in one right now, and it pisses me off, so i stopped playing..
but it's a neat game though

chadwickvm

Distinguished
Nov 4, 2003
Stronghold? Wow this was an old Dos game where you would build cities, people would appear, then you would send your populace out to fight. Is this new one similar to that? It was a fun game but you could probably finish it in about an hour.

RobD

Champion
Why the hell have you bumped a thread that's <b>21 months old?</b> Really helpful. Donut.

<font color=blue>"I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered" - George Best</font color=blue>

JJStorm

Distinguished
May 21, 2003
I loved stronghold (win version).

The latest one Stronghold:Crusaders are even better with better multiplayer support, not that i really tried it multi alot.

At least now you can be one of two UNIQUE teams, Arabians VS. the crusaders. You now have to content with problems like fires, assassins, caged wardogs. The amount of buildings have also been increased with ofcourse better graphics.

If you like strong hold, get crusaders. It's wicket