Best computer mahjong

Archived from groups: rec.games.mahjong (More info?)

I would liketo buy a PC mahjong game. Which, at your opinion would be the
best?

Archived from groups: rec.games.mahjong (More info?)

"Zanzibar High" <zanzibar.high@email.t-com.hr> wrote...
>I would liketo buy a PC mahjong game. Which, at your opinion would be the
> best?

If you play HK style, get HKMJ. If you play any other style, get Four Winds.
The websites of both are given in FAQ 5.
Tom

Tom Sloper wrote:
> "Zanzibar High" <zanzibar.high@email.t-com.hr> wrote...
> >I would liketo buy a PC mahjong game. Which, at your opinion would be the
> > best?
>
> If you play HK style, get HKMJ. If you play any other style, get Four Winds.
> The websites of both are given in FAQ 5.
> Tom

There is also a patch to HKMJ to play the Chinese Official rules. Just
so you know HKMJ is not limited to only the HK style.