Sign in with
Your question
Solved

Iphone

Last response: in Cell Phones & Smartphones
October 12, 2011 3:33:15 PM

We've been waiting a long period for the iphone 5, but apple have "cheated" us by releasing the iphone 4s.what do you think? should we wait more?

More about : iphone

Best solution

October 12, 2011 7:35:23 PM

Apple did not cheat us. The upgrade from the iPhone 4 to the iPhone 4S is thus far the most significant upgrade of any other iPhone to date...why are you complaining?

Secondly, if Apple changed the name of the 4S to the 5, would you be content...just by how the name sounds?

Thirdly, what if apple made a larger screen and added a laser keyboard like there was featured in some fake commercial, and made it a 4S, would you be content?

What I'm getting at is that people disappointed by this cannot seem to understand their own dissappointment...is it with the name (4S vs 5), or the actual features?...because either way it sounds silly since it as I said before, the LARGEST upgrade of apple yet.
October 14, 2011 6:59:52 AM

Cheated ?
Well,first of all there were rumors that we'll have iPhone4S and not 5 this year.
Also,the design may still be the same,but the speed improvement is massive.
m
l
Related resources
October 14, 2011 7:11:12 AM

Satisfied with the speed update, but a little disappointed with the same appearance.
Anyway, I hear the siri voice command is awesome!
m
l
October 19, 2011 2:29:32 PM

Its true that iphone 4s is a cool phone.indeed,siri is really great.but the iphone 5 have been a dream phone:-)
m
l
October 19, 2011 2:29:57 PM

Best answer selected by rafi4375.
m
l
!