Betts

Distinguished
Jul 14, 2005

I have read a response to an question already posted that bluetooth devices
does not appear in the control panel until a device has been to the machine.
How do I do that?

1. Open XP's "Help and Support Center".
2. In the Search box type: BLUETOOTH , and hit enter.
3. Click on one of the topics related to installing Bluetooth devices.

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

"Betts" wrote:

| I have read a response to an question already posted that bluetooth devices
| does not appear in the control panel until a device has been to the machine.
| How do I do that?

Betts

Distinguished
Jul 14, 2005

Where do I find the bluetooth adaptor for my windows xp computer to begin
installing my bluetooth mobile phone

"Carey Frisch [MVP]" wrote:

> 1. Open XP's "Help and Support Center".
> 2. In the Search box type: BLUETOOTH , and hit enter.
> 3. Click on one of the topics related to installing Bluetooth devices.
>
> --
> Carey Frisch
> Microsoft MVP
> Windows XP - Shell/User
> Microsoft Newsgroups

> "Betts" wrote:
>
> | I have read a response to an question already posted that bluetooth devices
> | does not appear in the control panel until a device has been to the machine.
> | How do I do that?

Was one supplied with the computer? If not you will need to buy one.
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=bluetooth+adapter