Bluetooth

I have read a response to an question already posted that bluetooth devices
does not appear in the control panel until a device has been to the machine.
How do I do that?
3 answers Last reply
More about bluetooth

    1. Open XP's "Help and Support Center".
    2. In the Search box type: BLUETOOTH , and hit enter.
    3. Click on one of the topics related to installing Bluetooth devices.

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    "Betts" wrote:

    | I have read a response to an question already posted that bluetooth devices
    | does not appear in the control panel until a device has been to the machine.
    | How do I do that?

    Where do I find the bluetooth adaptor for my windows xp computer to begin
    installing my bluetooth mobile phone

    "Carey Frisch [MVP]" wrote:

    > 1. Open XP's "Help and Support Center".
    > 2. In the Search box type: BLUETOOTH , and hit enter.
    > 3. Click on one of the topics related to installing Bluetooth devices.
    >
    > --
    > Carey Frisch
    > Microsoft MVP
    > Windows XP - Shell/User
    > Microsoft Newsgroups

    > "Betts" wrote:
    >
    > | I have read a response to an question already posted that bluetooth devices
    > | does not appear in the control panel until a device has been to the machine.
    > | How do I do that?

    Was one supplied with the computer? If not you will need to buy one.
    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=bluetooth+adapter

    Betts wrote:

    > Where do I find the bluetooth adaptor for my windows xp computer to begin
    > installing my bluetooth mobile phone
    >
    > "Carey Frisch [MVP]" wrote:
    >

    >>1. Open XP's "Help and Support Center".
    >>2. In the Search box type: BLUETOOTH , and hit enter.
    >>3. Click on one of the topics related to installing Bluetooth devices.
    >>
    >>--
    >>Carey Frisch
    >>Microsoft MVP
    >>Windows XP - Shell/User
    >>Microsoft Newsgroups
    >>
    >>Get Windows XP Service Pack 2 with Advanced Security Technologies:
    >>http://www.microsoft.com/athome/security/protect/windowsxp/choose.mspx

    >>"Betts" wrote:
    >>
    >>| I have read a response to an question already posted that bluetooth devices
    >>| does not appear in the control panel until a device has been to the machine.
    >>| How do I do that?

Microsoft Devices Bluetooth Windows XP