Distinguished
Aug 7, 2008
hello
Im want to have in my car a lcd display 7" to watch anything like movies or video , but i dont want a dvd player , i just need the lcd display in my car, and i need to know if there is any way to send the video to the lcd via wireless

example ...
I am in my house and my wife is taking the kids to school , is there any way i can select the movie from my house so the kids can watch it ...

do i make myself clear??

the dvd player is not what im looking for

davesophie

Distinguished
Sep 16, 2008
NO. there is not such think. the display, is just a display as you said. unless it has some sort of wireless device inculed that will make it be more than a monitor, it will not wirelessly capture any media. you have to have a source.

Distinguished
Aug 7, 2008
ok , but
here is the thing
I am going buy like 300 lcd monitors and i will install it in different cars , but i need x video to reproduce when i want in those 300 cars , i dont want the driver or anyone to choose what to see, just me...
any ways to do that

davesophie

Distinguished
Sep 16, 2008
i know that what you want is doable on regular monitors but i am not sure about ho it would be done with cars. are these cars going to be moving?

Distinguished
Aug 7, 2008
like form airports to hotels and i need like having the status of each lcd monitor...

is like if i want to show a movie in those 300 cars whenever i want (is not a movie ,i just cant tell what it is)