Broadband connections

Is there any way to setup my network connections to have more than one
connection available? In all places but my office I can connect through the
auto find function. At my office however, I have to manually put in the ip
and dns #'s.

Oildude72 wrote:
> Is there any way to setup my network connections to have
> more than one connection available? In all places but my
> office I can connect through the auto find function. At my
> office however, I have to manually put in the ip and dns #'s.

If I understand your question correctly, you should be able to
use the Alternate Configuration tab of your network connections
properties to setup your office connection.

Take a look here for more info:
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/using/networking/learnmore/tips/autoconfig.mspx

Nepatsfan