Wanted info Alamo Mex Army Uni

Hi, first.....thank you all for all your help. I need info (and hopefully
color illustrations) on the Mexican Army at the time of the Battle of the
Alamo. Are there books that show these ? If so, does anyone have any to sell
?
I would hope to just get some free help on web but will buy books if
necessary. Thanks again for your help, you're a great bunch of people.
2 answers Last reply
More about wanted info alamo army
  1. Archived from groups: rec.games.miniatures.historical (More info?)

    group. We discuss the TWI period as well as the MAW.

    "MiniatureWorld" <MiniatureWorld@charter.net> wrote in message news:<107j175fm9cgtc7@corp.supernews.com>...
    > Hi, first.....thank you all for all your help. I need info (and hopefully
    > color illustrations) on the Mexican Army at the time of the Battle of the
    > Alamo. Are there books that show these ? If so, does anyone have any to sell
    > ?
    > I would hope to just get some free help on web but will buy books if
    > necessary. Thanks again for your help, you're a great bunch of people.
  2. Archived from groups: rec.games.miniatures.historical (More info?)

    Try this:

    Uniforms of the Alamo and the Texas Revolution and the Men who Wore Them
    1835-1836
    http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0764317784/103-5817266-8821468

    --
    Justin Taylor