Error:734....help please

July 15, 2005 1:27:12 AM

Win XP Pro (u/g from 98se)

Recently have connection error problems every few minutes with the following
error:
"Error: 734: The PPP link control protocol was terminated"
The Microsoft KB shows 2 similar entries but neither solved my new problem!!

I have run Spyware & Anti-virus progs' ........nothing unusual.

Any help to an XP newbie please.

Terry

More about : error 734

July 15, 2005 1:27:13 AM

Hope this will help
http://www.modemsite.com/56k/duns734.asp
--
Don Kendrick

"Terry" wrote:

> Win XP Pro (u/g from 98se)
>
> Recently have connection error problems every few minutes with the following
> error:
> "Error: 734: The PPP link control protocol was terminated"
> The Microsoft KB shows 2 similar entries but neither solved my new problem!!
>
> I have run Spyware & Anti-virus progs' ........nothing unusual.
>
> Any help to an XP newbie please.
>
> Terry

July 15, 2005 12:15:32 PM

Don ............thanks, good info'