I am wondering if anyone knows how i can buy a registration key that will
enable me to register more than one version of windows xp profession. And if
its possiable what is the cost.

In news:EDCDE14B-933E-4166-A4B1-70DB463FC362@microsoft.com,
Windows Registration <Windows
Registration@discussions.microsoft.com> typed:

> I am wondering if anyone knows how i can buy a registration key
> that
> will enable me to register more than one version of windows xp
> profession. And if its possiable what is the cost.

If yours is a retail version, not an OEM one, you can buy extra
licenses (see
<http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/pro/howtobuy/addlic.asp>).
But it's not generally a good deal. The problem is that Microsoft
sells additional licenses at only a small savings over the list
price. You're almost certainly better off just buying a complete
second copy from a discount source.

Please reply to the newsgroup

If you already have a retail copy of Windows XP, you can obtain
additional licenses for another computer or laptop by visiting the
following Microsoft Web site:
http://shop.microsoft.com/special/wal/walinfo.asp

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

Carey Frisch [MVP] wrote:
> If you already have a retail copy of Windows XP, you can obtain
> additional licenses for another computer or laptop by visiting the
> following Microsoft Web site:
> http://shop.microsoft.com/special/wal/walinfo.asp

Why does this a**hole NEVER explain that it is cheaper to buy the whole
package for many online retailers, than to buy additional product keys
from MS?

--
Peace!
Kurt

kelly

Same message, different words from two K's, replied to by a third. <w>

--

All the Best,
Kelly (MS-MVP)

Troubleshooting Windows XP
http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com

> In news:EDCDE14B-933E-4166-A4B1-70DB463FC362@microsoft.com,
> Windows Registration <Windows Registration@discussions.microsoft.com>
> typed:
>
>> I am wondering if anyone knows how i can buy a registration key that
>> will enable me to register more than one version of windows xp
>> profession. And if its possiable what is the cost.
>

> If yours is a retail version, not an OEM one, you can buy extra licenses
> (see <http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/pro/howtobuy/addlic.asp>). But
> it's not generally a good deal. The problem is that Microsoft sells
> additional licenses at only a small savings over the list price. You're
> almost certainly better off just buying a complete second copy from a
> discount source.

> Please reply to the newsgroup

TRENDING THREADS