Formating a rebootable usb drive

Hi

Is there is way to reformat a usb drive to be rebootable. (My machine allows
it).

Thanks
1 answer Last reply
More about formating rebootable drive

    There are three elements to make a USB flash drive bootable on a system:

    ** The host system must support booting from a USB flash drive.
    (Please check with your system manufacturer.)

    ** The USB flash drive must support booting in general.
    (Please check with your USB flash drive vendor.)

    ** The USB flash drive must contain boot/system files.
    Typically, vendors of USB flash drives that support bootability will
    provide you with a tool that will make the drive bootable.

    USB Flash Drive FAQ
    http://www.usbflashdrive.org/u­sbfd_faq.html

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    "koby" wrote:

    | Hi
    |
    | Is there is way to reformat a usb drive to be rebootable. (My machine allows
    | it).
    |
    | Thanks

Microsoft USB Drive Windows XP