Logitech G11 keyboard cover

dunklegend

Distinguished
Apr 7, 2005
I just bought a Logitech G11 keyboard and I would like to buy one of those clear covers for the keys to protect it from spills.
Anyone knows where can I find one?
Or something that serves that purpose?
Thanks in advance.

sirkillalot

Distinguished
Jan 16, 2006
IF u want something cheap in the mean time just thow down some glad wrap or u may call it the see through pastic stuff for food. plus you can still type while its on and it makes the K.B. water proof :)

Crimus

Distinguished
Aug 12, 2008
i ordered one from compucover 4 weeks ago and still haven't recieved it and am getting ignored by their customer care department and can't cancel my order or get a refund from them. Strongly suggest finding another company to get one from, only problem is I can't find another place to get one so far.

susands

Distinguished
Nov 24, 2008
This was a new board for us.
Did you ever get your cover?
Please let me know and I will be happy to look into this for you.
I know there is a Logitech G15 and a Logitech G11. We have both of these in stock now.
One has a model number of Y-ug75 and one has a model number of Y-UW92.
I am sorry it took so long, I would like to find out how you ordered to see what the problem was with the communication.
Thank you.
CompuCover, Inc.
877-743-4217

G

I'm ready to boycott manufacturer's of keyboards who refuse to provide covers so they can boost sales. Just paid $Can180 for an MX 5500 which I'm returning tomorrow.