files automatically copying!!!

Why do my shortcuts keep copying themselves? Whenever I try to delete them,
they just make more. HELP!
1 answer Last reply
More about files automatically copying

    nevermind! I took the advice of a related problem posted on this site. I must
    have been moving my mouse slightly as I was selecting each file to delete
    which made my computer think it should copy the file. Thanks so much!!!

    "akela" wrote:

    > Why do my shortcuts keep copying themselves? Whenever I try to delete them,
    > they just make more. HELP!

Microsoft Windows XP