files automatically copying!!!

Why do my shortcuts keep copying themselves? Whenever I try to delete them,
they just make more. HELP!

nevermind! I took the advice of a related problem posted on this site. I must
have been moving my mouse slightly as I was selecting each file to delete
which made my computer think it should copy the file. Thanks so much!!!