Tomb Raider Chronicles!!

Abhishek

Hi this is Abhishek. I have a problem that i have stuch in the game called
tomb raider chronicles. i m there where the rays comes from monster eyes. i
could not find the way to go throw .can anyone help me in this matter.

Hi Abhishek,

This should help you find your way through that challenge:
http://www.tombraiders.net/stella/tomb5.html

--
Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User