Sign in with
Your question

lightest touch joystick?

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
July 24, 2005 6:33:53 AM

I purchased the Logitech Attack 3 (cheapest) which seemed to have a light joystick touch (easy to move), but, after playing a round of pacman, I realize the force needed will probably be too much for my 5 year old grandson. What is the absolute *lightest-touch* joystick available these days - I need somehting that moves so easy that even a 5 year old will not tire after using it for 10 or 20 minutes. I wish this Attact 3 joystick required only about 1/4 the force to move the stick, because, otherwise, it works really good. littleberry
July 24, 2005 12:48:37 PM

In my day we had to build light sabers out of broomsticks and knock each other silly. And your worried your 3 year old will tire due to joystick fatigue after 10 minutes. If that is the best excercize he's gonna get, make him work for it. In no time he will be hogging PC playing 8-10 hours a day, not bathing, chatting with girls online, and downloading pron. You shoulda had twins and then just give him broomsticks ;) 

<pre><font color=red>°¤o,¸¸¸,o¤°`°¤o \\// o¤°`°¤o,¸¸¸,o¤°
And the sign says "You got to have a membership card to get inside" Huh
So I got me a pen and paper And I made up my own little sign</pre><p></font color=red>
July 24, 2005 5:21:40 PM

Haha - Jeez, ANY joystick should be easy to use by any kid who is 5+.