Sign in with
Your question

Does straighttalk have a smart phone that uses verizon towers

Last response: in Cell Phones & Smartphones
October 17, 2011 8:10:28 AM

Does straighttalk have a smartphone that works off of verizon towers?
November 3, 2011 1:26:14 AM

From what I have been looking at they only use the Sprint Towers for the smartphones
m
l
August 22, 2012 11:57:30 AM

outlaw__79 said:

YES! Finally! The Samsung Galaxy Proclaim uses Verizon towers. I live in an area that Verizon towers are the only way to get decent signal. The phone is 179.00, but I have had mine for about 4 months now and it works great....works all the places that my daughter's AT&T based StraightTalk phone doesn't get signal!
m
l
Related resources
August 24, 2012 8:06:01 PM

aprshep said:
YES! Finally! The Samsung Galaxy Proclaim uses Verizon towers. I live in an area that Verizon towers are the only way to get decent signal. The phone is 179.00, but I have had mine for about 4 months now and it works great....works all the places that my daughter's AT&T based StraightTalk phone doesn't get signal!

Im curious to know if you are able to view youtube videos thru straighttalk? i had straighttalk when they first came out about 2yrs ago here in texas. And its not true web. I could NEVER view a video from youtube nor could i access some websites on my phone like i could while im on my laptop.
does anyone know if its true web usage..or just like informational type web surfing? is it a true android powered phone; wherein i can download android apps from the market?
thx
m
l
October 1, 2012 2:20:41 AM

outlaw__79 said:

Yes It is The Samsung Proclaim, This android phone uses Verizon as its carrier
m
l
!