Problem to sound recorder

kalathoki

Honorable
Sep 17, 2012
hi, I am using acer i3 aspire 4741 notebook. I am trying to record voice on my notebook but having some problem. Having by this problem i can not voice chat with my friends. So, Please help me. My headset is correct. i think the one and only one problem is in my notebook.
Thank You

kalathoki

Honorable
Sep 17, 2012
Sir, problem is to record voice on my notebook. I am trying to record voice through voice recorder but only i listen sssssssssssssssssssssssssss sound. And i tried to speech recognition. It says "The computer did not hear anything". Either i use headset or don't. What should i do. I think my internal microphone has problem. or damaged.

kalathoki

Honorable
Sep 17, 2012
@ <mi1ez> sir I am using this mobile phone headset from last 1 year but i did not find any problem. i faced problem from only last week. I am tried my brother's and also 3 friends headset but not working on my notebook. They are using those headsets on their notebook and desktop. Ok sir i will try to use a headset with separate sound and microphone plugs.

@<Herr_Koos> sir i did but not solved my problem. And how to be sure the settings are correct or not. if you dont mind pls give me steps i will try ....and sir i am also can't voice chat without headset. Is is not possible to voice chat without headset on my notebook(laptop) ?

And lastly Many many thanks for your valuable time and this message.

kalathoki

Honorable
Sep 17, 2012
ya... i can see two devices 'Microphone Realtek High Definition Audio' and 'Stereo Mix High Definition Audio'.

--------------------
Sometimes I was chatting without headset. Today I told about it to my friend who is currently working as a computer technician. He said, "Your internal microphone may have problem, so, I think u should change it."