Miniature World USA Contact info needed

Last response: in Video Games
April 21, 2004 9:17:53 PM

Any gamers in the Seattle WA area? I am looking for contact info on:

Miniature World USA Poulsbo WA.
April 21, 2004 9:17:54 PM

If you need to know about them, pop on over to The Miniatures Page,
and see what type of people they really are. If you have had problems,
and need to share them, you will find a couple of threads there. Buyer
and seller beware, it seems that they are crooks.

jwirth4702@aol.com (JWirth4702) wrote in message news:<20040421131753.10191.00000086@mb-m14.aol.com>...
> Any gamers in the Seattle WA area? I am looking for contact info on:
>
> Miniature World USA Poulsbo WA.
Anonymous
April 22, 2004 1:58:24 PM

I have a feeling thats why he is trying to contact them!

--
Justin Taylor
justin@hellou2.fsnet.co.uk

On 21 Apr 2004 16:47:24 -0700, jsmcc91@hotmail.com (Jason) wrote:

>If you need to know about them, pop on over to The Miniatures Page,
>and see what type of people they really are. If you have had problems,
>and need to share them, you will find a couple of threads there. Buyer
>and seller beware, it seems that they are crooks.

URL please?

Thanks.

!