Video card driver for windows 7 free download

hi their,

I want to install video card for windows 7 please help me providing the link so that i can download it for free.

Regards
Rahul Maini
6 answers Last reply
More about video card driver windows free download
  1. since there are hundreds if not thousands of different variations of video cards it would help to list your make and model of your video card or the computer itself.
  2. flank21 said:
    since there are hundreds if not thousands of different variations of video cards it would help to list your make and model of your video card or the computer itself.

its acer aspire 5740
  3. the 5740 has 2 different variations of video cards used within the system, can you tell us weather your system uses the ATI model or the intel model of the computer? you can find this by going into control pannel, clicking on performance information and tools then at the bottom clicking on "view and print detailed performance and system information" (this will not actually print it unless you tell it to). inside of that window that comes up after clicking on it will be a performance chart and more detailed information about the computer. what you will need to find is "Display adapter type" and tell us what it says.
  4. nyterage said:
    the 5740 has 2 different variations of video cards used within the system, can you tell us weather your system uses the ATI model or the intel model of the computer? you can find this by going into control pannel, clicking on performance information and tools then at the bottom clicking on "view and print detailed performance and system information" (this will not actually print it unless you tell it to). inside of that window that comes up after clicking on it will be a performance chart and more detailed information about the computer. what you will need to find is "Display adapter type" and tell us what it says.

The display adaptor type is 6.1.7600.16385
  5. Did you try the acer website?
  6. no not yet
Ask a new question

Read More

Drivers Download Windows 7 Graphics Cards