online free slots lost link

Last response: in Video Games
July 31, 2005 6:33:02 PM

I had a link to arannochhouse.co.uk/little-green-slot-machine.html
after a security update it nolonger will find the url, or such message or it
just won't try to load. it was a redirect but I don't remember where from.
I really like this site
any ideas as to what setting was lost or changed to stop this site from
isssue with script errors and messages which comcast resolved for me.
Anonymous
July 31, 2005 11:02:36 PM

Hi Janet,

It's possible that the site went offline, since I'm unable to load it either.

--
Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

!