Sign in with
Your question

Let's have a look at best audio converters from top ten review

Last response: in Home Audio
February 22, 2008 5:40:16 AM

I visit top ten review website and found this review.
If you need an audio converter, the review will be the best guide.
Also there are some tools can remove DRM.

The review is http://audio-converter-software-review.toptenreviews.co...

According to the review, Noteburner is the best DRM removing tool which I am using perfectly.
February 23, 2008 12:37:16 AM

Cool Edit Pro - ver. 2 or Audition 1.5, I've tried the audition ver 2.0 but not much change from ver 1.5. Audition version 3 is just to huge ang the cost of upgrade from 1.5 is not worth it. Adobe Soundbooth might be a better choice.

Edit: Soundbooth can not extract audio from CD.
July 13, 2008 4:24:15 AM

I purchased MelodyCan and was happy at first. After installing with supplied Serial # had to provide a "System ID" and then they supplied a Activation Code.
I understood the process and it unlocked MelodyCan - but a few weeks later that computer died. I had a backup of all my serial #s so started populating a new computer.

Contacted support for MelodyCan saying I wanted to move the software to a new computer. They responded quickly saying just be sure its uninstalled on first computer and send System ID of new computer and they'd send a new Activation Code. I did that but never got a new activation code. In fact that was the last response I got from their support contact. It has been over 3 weeks now and I can't get them to respond to ANY email and I've tried a couple email accounts.

So I did some digging and found out that this software "company" is located in the Ukraine!

So buyer beware! As for the software - when I had a working version - it did rip my ITunes videos but be sure to NOT have a screensaver activate during the process because it will capture the screensaver instead. MelodyCan uses ITunes player to play it and somehow hooks into the video buffer.

But if you buy it - don't plan on ever moving it to another computer. Plan on that computer lasting for... ever!
!