MN700 Wireless Internet Problem

My wireless laptop connects to the mn700 network but is
unable to access the internet. My ISP uses PPoE which I
am thinking might be causing some of the problems.
Perhaps it doesnt allow two simultaneous MAC addresses on
one password account. Any suggestions?
1 answer Last reply
More about mn700 wireless internet problem

    You mean it can access the other computer(s) behind the router via the
    network? If that's the case it may be a problem with your laptop.

    If you can't connect to the other computer(s) behind the router via the
    network, then you might not even be connected properly.

    Some more questions.

    What is the IP address of the laptop?

    Can it ping an address like www.homestead.com?

    Did you enable the proxy in Internet Explorer?

    Which OS is the laptop using?

    Gabriel wrote:
    > My wireless laptop connects to the mn700 network but is
    > unable to access the internet. My ISP uses PPoE which I
    > am thinking might be causing some of the problems.
    > Perhaps it doesnt allow two simultaneous MAC addresses on
    > one password account. Any suggestions?

Routers Internet Service Providers Wireless Internet Networking