MN700 Wireless Internet Problem

Last response: in Networking
July 15, 2004 1:25:13 PM

My wireless laptop connects to the mn700 network but is
unable to access the internet. My ISP uses PPoE which I
am thinking might be causing some of the problems.
Perhaps it doesnt allow two simultaneous MAC addresses on
one password account. Any suggestions?
July 15, 2004 6:51:28 PM

You mean it can access the other computer(s) behind the router via the
network? If that's the case it may be a problem with your laptop.

If you can't connect to the other computer(s) behind the router via the
network, then you might not even be connected properly.

Some more questions.

What is the IP address of the laptop?

Can it ping an address like www.homestead.com?

Did you enable the proxy in Internet Explorer?

Which OS is the laptop using?

!