Sign in with
Your question
Closed

What happened to "The Spotlight"

Last response: in Tom's Guide
March 16, 2009 3:54:50 PM

You answered "What happened to second take", how about this one?

More about : happened spotlight

March 18, 2009 5:07:42 PM

dhvd79a said:
You answered "What happened to second take", how about this one?

Along with losing Tom's Games reviews (and with it, Second Take), we lost all of our in-house video production for the time being. So, all of the Tom's video shows you are used to are on hiatus for now. You will still see occasional videos on Tom's Hardware--tours and other video content.

Thanks for asking, and we hope we can offer you more video at some point in the future.

Rachel Rosmarin
Editor of Tom's Guide
March 30, 2009 7:28:09 AM

Hi all,

Just saw this posting. Thanks to all who watched the show - we had a blast doing it!

Unfortunately, I didn't know the show was being canceled when we shot our last SPOTLIGHT episode, so I never got a chance to say goodbye. And they closed the comment on the video pages pretty quickly, so couldn't even post something there. Very frustrating!

The past couple months have been busy - covered the Sundance Film Festival and the Academy Awards. Got to interview some cool peeps like Spike Lee and Chris Rock. If you want to stay posted on my latest adventures, a few places to find me:

1. Become a fan on my facebook page. You can find it here at: http://tinyurl.com/c94d5j
2. Check out www.tamarakrinsky.com for pics, blog, etc.
3. Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/jerseyred

Thanks again!

Take care,
Tamara Krinsky
Host/Producer
THE SPOTLIGHT
Related resources
March 30, 2009 3:23:48 PM

Thanks for the update, Tamara! Hope all is well.
April 5, 2009 4:16:03 PM

Tamara,

Sorry to hear that the show was actually canceled. I'm sure I'm not the only one that is sad to find out that is what happened. I was hoping it was just a temporary thing. Maybe they'll bring You and the SPOTLIGHT back sometime in the near future.

It was nice to see you in your SPOTLIGHT episodes, You will be missed.

Take care for now, hope to see you soon.

Andrew
September 19, 2010 3:06:15 PM

This topic has been closed by Reynod
!