Larry Leadhead

jerboa

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2002

Hello,

Anyone selling the Larry's comic book to Europe?

Jerboa

http://home.kqnet.pt/jerboa/

AWr:

I got mine direct from the states. Paid via paypal and got it within a
week

Jerboa wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Anyone selling the Larry's comic book to Europe?
>
> Jerboa
>

> http://home.kqnet.pt/jerboa/
>
> AWr:

jerboa

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2002

Chris Lowe <cjbl@nospam.art-render.com> wrote in message news:<409261df$0$31671$fa0fcedb@lovejoy.zen.co.uk>...
> I got mine direct from the states. Paid via paypal and got it within a
> week

Thanx Chris.

My prob is that in my coutry they sometimes demand heavy taxes on US
imports.

Maybe as it is printed material no tax will aplly, so maybe I'll take
the risk.

I love Larry strips, even the lame ones, so I can't wait to have a
printed book in my hands.

Humour is badly needed on some gaming circles, you know...

Jerb

I always thought that Larry Leadhead was a Canadian production! (I KNOW it is
as i got mine direct from the guys!)

Should be an advert at their Larry Leadhead website.

Woth the money IMHO. Hits home!

Best,
Tom Dye
GFI
GFI/Minifigs: www.minifigs.com (303)361-6465
Attactix:Bill@attactix.com (303)699-3349

Makers of Minifigs to the Americas!

Sorry, I forgot to give you the website:

www.larryleadhead.org

And yes, They ARE in Canada!

dye4minis@aol.com (DYE4MINIS) wrote in message news:<20040430235038.22796.00000459@mb-m27.aol.com>...
> Sorry, I forgot to give you the website:
>
> www.larryleadhead.org
>
> And yes, They ARE in Canada!

That does in fact solve my problem,

Thanx