when i open few explorers or any instances of a programs (folders) they
group in the taskbar.
At first when i click on the group it slides out and let's me choose which
to open but after a while when i click on the group it dosent open, seems
like it freezez. Anybody knows why?

installed sp2 and all the updates till now

Hi,

MVP Kelly's Taskbar Repair Tool Plus! may help with this, see:

Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

"polilop" <fmatosic@inet.hr> wrote in message
> when i open few explorers or any instances of a programs (folders) they
> group in the taskbar.
> At first when i click on the group it slides out and let's me choose which
> to open but after a while when i click on the group it dosent open, seems
> like it freezez. Anybody knows why?
>
> installed sp2 and all the updates till now

Has anyone had a problem with an icon that pops up in its own toolbar when
starting Word or Excel? I have the American Heritage Dictionary, and it
always makes an entire toolbar just for itself. You can suppress it by
right-clicking on File, and there you see the active toolbars. You can turn
it off there, but you have to do it every single time. Adobe Acrobat used to
do the same thing.
Thanks.
"polilop" wrote:

> when i open few explorers or any instances of a programs (folders) they
> group in the taskbar.
> At first when i click on the group it slides out and let's me choose which
> to open but after a while when i click on the group it dosent open, seems
> like it freezez. Anybody knows why?
>
> installed sp2 and all the updates till now

thanks